American Standard Auto Protection
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on American Standard Auto Protection's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on American Standard Auto Protection's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by American Standard Auto Protection at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on American Standard Auto Protection's web site are provided "as is". American Standard Auto Protection makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, American Standard Auto Protection does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall American Standard Auto Protection or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on American Standard Auto Protection's Internet site, even if American Standard Auto Protection or a American Standard Auto Protection authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on American Standard Auto Protection's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. American Standard Auto Protection does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. American Standard Auto Protection may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. American Standard Auto Protection does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.6. Links
Any claim relating to American Standard Auto Protection's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Within thirty (30) days following the commencement of coverage period, YOU may cancel this CONTRACT and receive a full purchase price refund, if no services have been rendered to or on behalf of YOU. If services have already been rendered under this CONTRACT to or on behalf of YOU, including the filing of a pre-existing claim, the refund will be the lesser amount calculated as: (i) a time pro-rated amount, based upon the time expired since the CONTRACT was purchased; or (ii) a mileage pro-rated amount, based upon the number of miles the VEHICLE has been driven since YOU purchased the CONTRACT
After thirty (30) days following the commencement of the CONTRACT period, YOU may cancel this CONTRACT. The refund will be the lesser amount calculated as: (i) a time pro-rated amount, based upon the time expired since the CONTRACT was purchased; or (ii) a mileage pro-rated amount, based upon the number of miles the VEHICLE has been driven since YOU purchased the CONTRACT; and less any claim payments, reimbursement or service rendered to or on behalf of you during the CONTRACT period. ALL CANCELLATION REFUNDS AFTER THIRTY (30) DAYS ARE SUBJECT TO A $25 PROCESSING FEE.
* To View additional details regarding refund and cancellation policies please Click Here to view the complete sample service agreement.
Estimated savings are based on suggested retail price ('SRP'). Suggested retail prices may very based on vehicle year, vehicle make, vehicle model, vehicle mileage, vehicle registered state and vehicle condition. Vehicles older than 10 years or vehicles with over 120,000 miles do not qualify.
|Vehicle Year||Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||SRP||Promotion Price|
Notice:American Standard Auto Protection, asapwarranty.com, does not provide its services in the following states/regions: Missouri, Nevada, Washington.